Acer Dynamic 2980G Lathe (#11680)
Acer Dynamic 2980G Lathe
- Ampere meter for indicating power consumption.
- Magnetic multiple-disc clutches in the headstock are used for efficient starting and reversing the spindle.
- Manual jog button.
- 12 speeds range from 25 to 1,200 RPM.
- Oil flood indicator.
- One of the outside gears on the gear box is designed with a safety ring to protect it from damage.
- Optional 2nd starting lever.
- Drip-proof 15 HP spindle motor.
- Magnetic disc brake with foot pedal allows for rapid control of the spindle rotation.
- Hardened & ground bedways at Rockwell C 55å¡.
- Electro-trochoid pump forces lubrication oil to all running parts outside of the headstock.
- Handwheel with direct inch/metric reading micro-collar.
- Precision ground cross slideways.
- Saddle-lock device for heavy cutting.
- Rapid four directional travel.
- Safety clutched and longitudinal lead screw.
- 4 TPI and oil bathed longintudinal lead screw.
- Oil level indicator.
- Forward/stop/reverse lever with safety device.
- Multi-position length stop.
- Removable chip pan.
- Machine bed with FC-30 casting iron.
- Machine weighs in at 7,150 / 7,810 / 8,690 / 9,570 / 7,650 / 8,310 / 9,190 / 10,070 lbs.
The manufacturer reserves the right to modify the design, specifications, mechanisms, etc. to improve the performances of the machines without notice. All specifications shown above are for reference only.