Acer Dynamic 1780G Lathe (#11656)
Acer Dynamic 1780G Lathe
- Headstock's rigidity and durability are derived from high tensile cast iron (FC25).
- A uniquely designed gear box offers a comprehensive range of inch and metric threads without changing gears.
- Simple laid-out electric cabinet is easy to maintain and easy to fix.
- Saddle is coated with Turcite-B to provide wear resistance.
- Three point support on the spindle is the key to heavy cutting.
- Triangular ribbed bed with annealing process on the casting allows no deformation to occur on the slideways.
- A 2-1/4" diametered quill, graduated in inch and metric scales, is made from low carbon steel (SCM4), and it is hardened and ground to its accuracy.
- Electro-trochoid pump forces lubrication oil to all running parts inside the headstock.
- Oil bathed cross lead screw (optional).
- Oil flood indicator.
- Hand chip guard.
- Output shaft of the gear box is designed with a safety pin to protect from damage.
- Power disconnecting limit switch.
- Drip-proof 7.5 HP spindle motor.
- Mechanical drum type brake is easy to adjust and maintain.
- Hardened & ground bedways at Rockwell C 55å¡.
- Hardened & ground cross slideways.
- Saddle lock device for heavy cutting.
- Triangular bed web for rigidity.
- Oil bathed longitudinal lead screw.
- Forward/stop/reverse lever with safety device.
- Oil level indicator.
- Multi-position length stop.
- Machine bed with FC-30 casting iron.
- Machine weighs in at 3,500 / 3,950 / 4,400 lbs.
The manufacturer reserves the right to modify the design, specifications, mechanisms, etc. to improve the performances of the machines without notice. All specifications shown above are for reference only.